Einstein said it best: “I know that the most joy in my life has come to me from my violin.” Portable and available in different sizes, the violin is one of the best instruments for someone beginning his or her musical journey, and it offers the opportunity to continue on in classical orchestras, ensembles, and more. Taking violin lessons could even land you a spot in a movie score ensemble. There’s no end to where you can go when you study the violin.
Violin Lesson Highlights
- Proper posture for playing
- Hand placement for influencing pitch, tone, and volume
- Techniques to produce vibrato and harmonics
- Violin lessons that are fun and engaging
- Bowing techniques needed to produce different articulations
- How to tune your violin
Grace Music School offers the best violin lessons in the Melville/Huntington/Northport areas by presenting repertoire and technique with fun and innovative methods. Music lessons are offered for both children and adults. Lessons are tailored to meet the needs of each individual student and include technique, ear training, sight reading, and music theory if desired.