Wouldn’t you love to be the next Yo-Yo Ma or one half of 2Cellos? The cello produces much deeper and richer sounds than its smaller cousins, and, instead of having it against your shoulder, it stands uprights when you play it, making it to ideal string instrument for older musicians. Cellos also offer the most versatility of the string family since cello music is written in the treble, alto, and bass clef, and you’ll have an endless number of beautiful solo and group pieces to play in so many different genres.
Cello Lesson Highlights
- Proper bowing techniques needed to produce different sounds
- Ear and sight-reading techniques for harmonics
- Hand placement for influencing pitch, tone, and volume
- How to tune your cello
- A friendly environment and personalized curriculum to achieve the best possible learning
- Comprehensive Cello instruction including theory, technique and ear training
- Performance opportunities at our recitals and community events
Grace Music School offers the best cellos lessons in the Melville/Huntington/Northport areas by presenting repertoire and technique with fun and innovative methods. Music lessons are offered for both children and adults. Lessons are tailored to meet the needs of each individual student and include technique, ear training, sight reading, and music theory if desired.